Use the Daktronics MySupport Portal to:
- Create a new service case
- View open service cases
- Check order and shipping status
- Verify account information
- Select email/text settings to receive case notifications
Our standard response time is less than 4 hours.
To help expedite your call:
Have your case number available if one has been assigned to you.
- If you require technical assistance to trouble-shoot your system, please call from where the equipment is located and have everything connected and powered up.
- Parts Repair and Return - Follow this RMA process and send any parts in need of servicing to Daktronics for repair and return.
- Exchange Parts Program - The Daktronics Exchange Parts Program is a convenient service for replacing key components in need of repair.
We recommend storing your parts on site and as close to the display as possible.
- Preventative Services - View Caring for Your Daktronics Display for display maintenance information.
- Service Agreement Renewals - As expiry of service agreements approaches, your Account Service Manager will reach out to the AV Integrator regarding renewals.
- Service Inquires Direct From Customer - If the end customer reaches out to Daktronics with service inquires, we will refer them back to the AV Integrator.